Draper Property Management
Do you own a single family residence that requires care and expert supervision? Are you unable to provide the necessary maintenance to your vacation house or rental property because of geographic constraints?
At Turn Key Property Solutions, we have the solution. We supply the Draper area with residential property management and are ready to help provide your property with the care and attention it needs.
Benefits of using Turn Key Property Services:
- Peace of mind
- Discounted maintenance services
- Group buying to lower the cost of maintenance
- Property hot list for investment property
- Education on real estate investments
- Property purchasing reports
- Multiple management agreements to fit your needs
What we do as your Draper property manager:
- 5% for full service management
- Day to day operation
- Leasing, training of resident
- Advertising to place tenants
- In house attorney
- Record keeping on residents for legal matters
- Renewing leases and maintaining customer relations
- Evaluation and management of legal matters pertaining to your property
Maintenance Services include (but are not limited to):
- 24 hour emergency maintenance for residents
- Access to knowledgeable professionals.
- Periodic maintenance inspections to protect your property
- Negotiation of low cost of repairs with highest quality of work.
- Seasonal maintenance: lawn care, furnace inspections, ETC .
- Bill payment
- Rent Collection
- Monthly statement
- Monthly property reports
- Tax preparation
- ACH payment
- Credit card payments
- Bad debt collection
See that your property is managed right. Call the experts at Turn Key Property Solutions!
Draper Area Information
Draper lies roughly midway between Salt Lake City and Provo. Draper is bordered by Riverton and Bluffdale to the west, South Jordan to the northwest, Sandy to the north, Alpine to the southeast, Highland to the south, and Lehi to the southwest. Draper is home to the main customer service center of eBay, the tech call center of PGP Corporation, the call center of Musician's Friend, and the headquarters of 1-800 Contacts. Draper is also home to Utah's first Ikea