Sandy Property Management
Do you own a single family residence that requires care and expert supervision? Are you unable to provide the necessary maintenance to your vacation house or rental property because of geographic constraints?
At Turn Key Property Solutions, we have the solution. We supply the Sandy area with residential property management and are ready to help provide your property with the care and attention it needs.
Benefits of using Turn Key Property Services:
- Peace of mind
- Discounted maintenance services
- Group buying to lower the cost of maintenance
- Property hot list for investment property
- Education on real estate investments
- Property purchasing reports
- Multiple management agreements to fit your needs
What we do as your Sandy property manager:
- 5% for full service management
- Day to day operation
- Leasing, training of resident
- Advertising to place tenants
- In house attorney
- Record keeping on residents for legal matters
- Renewing leases and maintaining customer relations
- Evaluation and management of legal matters pertaining to your property
Maintenance Services include (but are not limited to):
- 24 hour emergency maintenance for residents
- Access to knowledgeable professionals.
- Periodic maintenance inspections to protect your property
- Negotiation of low cost of repairs with highest quality of work.
- Seasonal maintenance: lawn care, furnace inspections, ETC .
- Bill payment
- Rent Collection
- Monthly statement
- Monthly property reports
- Tax preparation
- ACH payment
- Credit card payments
- Bad debt collection
See that your property is managed right. Call the experts at Turn Key Property Solutions!
Sandy Area Information
Sandy is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah. It is a suburb of Salt Lake City. Sandy is home to the South Towne Center shopping mall, the Jordan Commons entertainment and dining complex, and the Southtowne Exposition Center. It is also the location of the soccer-specific Rio Tinto Stadium, which hosts Real Salt Lake home games. The major residential region of eastern Sandy sits on the slopes of the Wasatch Range while the western section lies at the bottom of the valley. Interstate 15 and State Street run through the western portions of the city, while the Jordan River forms part of the western border with West Jordan and South Jordan.